Christmas is coming! It’s officially 29 days left until my favorite season is up. We’re currently listing our wishlists, decorating our homes and of course, buying gifts for our loved ones.
I have been seeing a lot of items using or incorporating building materials as their inspiration. So, here are a few of my favorite things, which I would want for myself too, that are architecture-inspired.
1. CONCRETE: Love-Aesthetics’s Concrete Towel
2. MARBLE: S’well White Marble
3. ALUMINUM: Rimowa’s Topas Luggage
4. ACRYLIC: Kartell’s Louis Ghost Chair
5. Other: MoMA’s Architect’s Cubes